Looking for Sean O'Boyle

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for Sean O'Boyle
From: Darren Madams <darren@madams.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:19:25 -0800 (PST)
Are you out there, or does anyone have his email address?

Thanks,
        --D

Now back to your regularly scheduled Kit bashing... who btw, absolutely
sucked when we ran rookie csp together back when he had his NX2000 (with
a limited slip!!!).  I rode with him once and was amazed he could get it
to push that much.  Next time I rode with him was in his S2000 on it's
first run... needless to say it took only 1 turn for him to spin it.  I
don't think neutral is even in his vocabulary.