Re: unnatural acts

To: Anthony Tabacco <atabacco@california.com>,
Subject: Re: unnatural acts
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 10:35:04 -0800
you guys can tell the performance effect of an air filter?

when i finally opened up my rx7 filter box, there was a sheet of plastic
covering almost the whole element.  i took it out and it didnt seem to make
a difference.  maybe it was because it was a 10 year old paper element.
also, having no filter on my probe for a short while (fell off)... didnt
notice that either.

when my cobra was running on 7 due to a toasted wire (damn equal length
headers) i couldnt even tell.

is my butt-dyno really out of wack???

-james