Re: unnatural acts

To: Anthony Tabacco <atabacco@california.com>
Subject: Re: unnatural acts
From: kirk <kmeline@fastpointcom.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:32:41 -0800
I would suggest that you clean it at least every year.  I put at least 15K on
my Mustang every year.  I have basically followed the routine of shaking off
the filter and inspecting it every 5K and complete cleaning\oiling the filter
every year.  Rotating the filter if you have a cone filter also helps.  Yes, I
can tell the difference when the filter hasn't been cleaned but I also drive it
every day.  Good luck.

Kirk