Re: Helmet

To: "Loughmiller, Scott" <scott@radiate.com>
Subject: Re: Helmet
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@idsfa.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 15:40:23 -0800
I just got a Snell M2000 rated helmet at Santa Clara Cycle on El
Camino between Wolfe and Lawrence.  It's an HJC open-face helmet.
They have white and black.  Some are M95 and some are M2000, but it's
the same construction.  $75.

They had full-face helmets starting at $100.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94