Re: Helmet

To: "Loughmiller, Scott" <scott@radiate.com>,
Subject: Re: Helmet
From: Kenny Wong <kdub13@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:13:25 -0800 (PST)
 Scott,
Check out Helmet City.  They're located in Oakland and you can browse their
online catalog at http://www.helmetcity.com/  .  Once you see what you like you
can give them a call and come down and try them out.  A friend and I have
already bought helmets from them and are really satisfied by their service.

Kenny Wong

  "Loughmiller, Scott" <scott@radiate.com> wrote:
I have a newbie question that hopefully you all can answer:

I'm trying to get started in Autocross, and I'm wondering where I can buy a
helmet. I found lots of places online, but you can't really try anything on
that way. I live in the South Bay, is there any place around here?

Thanks,
Scott