Rolled 150,000 smiles today :) on the UFO

To: <miatamail@txt.com>
Subject: Rolled 150,000 smiles today :) on the UFO
From: Nandaholz@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:49:40 EST
Still running like a champ. I recently removed several of the go fast bits, in
order to fund my Speedring addiction and make the UFO more commuteable. The
stock exhaust is back on, Toby's 96' springs are in,...stock air box with a
K&N, timing is back to 120, Tom B's endlinks are out, aluminum pedals are out,
TSI2's are out, 13x9" rims are gone, fm strut tower brace is out...

We got our 92 Miata with 70k miles back in July 99, and now she is nearly back
to virginal stock form..except for a few bits....still have racing beat sways
and front sway brace, front sub frame brace, moss lightened flywheel, jr free
flow cat, voodoo knob, and air horns. Its is still amazingly playful, and can
still challenge the occasional street punk our yuppie on the on/off ramps...and
serpentine backroads

Nora and I were considering selling the UFO and test drove a few vehicles, Ford
Focus, Toyota 4x2 Tacoma, and RAV4, and kept feeling the the Miata was still
the best car for me.

Anyway enough rambling... still luv my miata...never owned such a fun car,
can't imagine anything pound for pound dollar for dollar that would even come
close, it takes a daily beating with pleasure and only begs for more :)

Cheers ~Nanda and UFO