Re: Boondoggle 3 A Huge Success

To: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <miata@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Boondoggle 3 A Huge Success
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:07:01 -0800
In theory the course was the 00 National South Course, made to fit a
smaller lot. I thought it was better than the national course because of
its downsizing! It was terrific, and a great event. That everyone got
through (I'm still inputing data, but it looks like over 260 entrants)
before it was dark was wonderful, and also the Coliseum turned on the
lights, which was a very nice thing to do.
        Everyone should thank Vernon Head and Katie Kelly for perservering,
keeping the work change overs on the fly. A very well run event, even if
I am biased! :)
--Pat Kelly