Re: Boondoggle 3 A Huge Success

To: <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Subject: Re: Boondoggle 3 A Huge Success
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 10:15:05 -0800
I second that! Great event! What was amazing was that I heard the motor home
was found to be in a locked storage yard which did not open until 7:00 (its
scheduled arrival time at the site), and the event only lost 13 minutes.
Must have Ben an interesting drive up (pun, however bad, intended).

Only one downer. Three of the new painted scca logoed helmets were not
returned. What a nice courtesy that a club would make these available for
the club's guests. I believe that in a member club nobody would knowingly
take one and that by today the error will be discovered and they will let
someone know. Who should they call?

Thanks a lot Vernon and Katie. Fun day, huh?
Tony