thanks katie/vernon, apology to grp 6 coursewrkrs

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: thanks katie/vernon, apology to grp 6 coursewrkrs
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 14:01:51 EST
hey all, terrific event!  sooo well run and if we had over 260-270 drivers,
that's excellent!
it was a great course, wouldn't mind doing it maybe 5-6 more times though :(
seems my ability level  doesn't figure out courses in 3 laps yet.
i have to apologize to the group 6 course workers on the big slalom for my
2nd run cone carnage.  i kinda remember 3 or 4 consecutive slalom cones being
punted and know how frustrating it is to pick up that many cones on a slalom.
 just off season rustiness i hope!  see ya all at the next event !

Donald Lew
DSP #179 Supra
SCCA, NASA, SOGI, BMWCCA
Gas on the right, brake on the left.......