Re: Trailer crew in 3rd heat

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: Re: Trailer crew in 3rd heat
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 10:17:14 -0800
just be aware that the timing slip person is not always aware of cones on a
run, assometimes the cone reports come in after the car leaves the finish.
but this is much easier than tracking the person down for the slips.

(my times were messed up too, but it made no difference in the end. :\ )

-james c