Alameda County Sheriff EVOC

To: nokones@kenmitchell.com
Subject: Alameda County Sheriff EVOC
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:55:01 -0800
ah, well this was a couple of years ago.  at the time they were planning to
build a road course in dublin.  too bad if that got nixed.  there is an
enormous amount of construction in that area, and maybe the noise issue
became a problem.

you can see the pictures of my trip there here:

http://www.klio.net/probe/dublin.html

-james c