Re: On behalf of newbies

To: lollipop@ricochet.net, dandalen@usa.net
Subject: Re: On behalf of newbies
From: "Kevin Stevens" <kevin_stevens@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 11:52:52 -0800
Virtually all the work positions are suitable for having someone
"apprentice" while someone is working it normally.  That's how I learned the
jobs, just went and asked whoever was working at the time if I could hang
out and learn what they were doing.

KeS

I might suggest Tech, Starter, Grid.  Grid is actually one of the more
difficult jobs to handle smoothly (I still can't).  Most of the trailer
positions are actually quite easy, too, and they benefit a LOT from
"apprenticing".