Re: Curse of the Boondoggle?

To: ba autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Curse of the Boondoggle?
From: Jerry Brown <jerbrown@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 21:31:15 -0800
In certain road racing series, every time a driver wins, he/she is
required to carry additional weight for the next event.

Hey Jimbo, just throw a couple of sand bags in the trunk when Katie
runs. Or I hear an air tank in the trunk can make a run more uh,
interesting. Oh, but you've already done that! ;^)

-jerry