San Francisco Region Reminders

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: San Francisco Region Reminders
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 13:42:30 EST
1)  Ed Runnion needs an experienced co-chair for Round 2, on Feb 18.  He
could also use another novice chair, just to spread the workloads and learn
how to do this.  I'll be glad to design a course, and I can even co-chair,
but that means someone needs to man the Novice Table at Registration to
answer questions, and more importantly Ed will have to work extra hard
because I always get drawn away to do other things during events.  Reply to
Sherry Grantz (Sherry.Grantz@Aspect.com) if you can do this!

2)  Round 3 on ALL need event chairs.  If I remember correctly, Regina Morec
and Jeffrey Gordon were interested...  Again, let Sherry Grantz know if
you're interested.

3)  I have yet to hear anything about the helmets that were borrowed from the
last event...  There's a pretty good chance that the helmets will not be
replaced when they go away.  It would be a shame if SFR couldn't supply
loaner helmets in the future.

Charlie Davis