Re: I DIDN'T LOSE TO GS ALREADY!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: I DIDN'T LOSE TO GS ALREADY!
From: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 10:54:26 -0800
O.K. I realize I am not qualified to comment on the subject. But I thought
the surface at Oakland was better then it has been in years. Better then
Golden Gate Fields in my opinion. Now remember I am to as qualified
as some of you aces, so it is just my opinion.

                                                   Dennis Armstrong
                                                   A.K.A. Beldar Conehead