[Fwd: Re: I DIDN'T LOSE TO GS ALREADY!]

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: I DIDN'T LOSE TO GS ALREADY!]
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 11:48:25 -0800
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 11:33:21 -0800
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: I DIDN'T LOSE TO GS ALREADY!

Kelly, Katie wrote:

> You're right, Jesus, no one was having much fun at that event. That's why
> there were so many people. They remembered what a lousy time they had the
> LAST time they came out, and brought all their friends, too. The biggest
> complaint I heard was, "This is not going to prepare me for Nationals, my
> sole reason for living."
>
> Fifteen total whole people did not lose to GS, including this M3 driver,
> David Bonar in his BSP 'Vette, and more.
>
> I am just sitting here amazed that this has become such an issue to a person
> who didn't even run in the event. What's the deal?
>
> Katie

Katie, Vernon, Pat, Charlie, and all who worked their tails off to make
Boondoggle happen:
I'll say I'm sorry to have made such a fuss. I was only expressing one
persons opinion-my own, however bad it was. I just don't like the
surface at the Coliseum.

The GS guys always PAX well, at AAS events they PAX in the top ten
consistently. However 8 or 9 of the top ten PAX times is extraordinary.

I've kicked the soap box out of my office now, and cut my shin while
doing it. ;)))

Jesus