Oakland Surface (was: somme sort of G/S BS)

To: 76067.1750@compuserve.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Oakland Surface (was: somme sort of G/S BS)
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 15:13:20 EST
I think the surface is the best it's been in quite a while.  It's also one of
the only places we have to play.  I had a ball, despite the limitations of my
current ride.  I don't have any delusions about it being "Nationals
practice," and will go looking for some brushed concrete later in the year.

In the meantime, SFR will run the best series we can in the immediate Bay
Area, and I hope y'all have fun.  Anyone who wants to drive to the Central
Valley or Marina for concrete practice is welcome to do that, too.

CHD