Re: Autocross School

To: "ba-autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Autocross School
From: Vernon Head <vhead@fuelrtm.com>
Date: 06 Feb 2001 11:08:59 -0800
To all who may have school questions:

The basic format is this:

1. We set up what we call exercises. They are small, rectangular courses that
have very few features to them. Things like slaloms down each side. There are
usually 3. They are all the same. The students are divided into 3 groups and
set out to the 3 exercises.

2. Every hour or so, we have the students move cones around to change their
exercise.

3. We stop and eat lunch.

4. Sometime early afternoon we tear it all down and make a regular timed
course. Everyone including instructors runs the course until end of day.

I am not doing registration. You must mail your registration form and check to
the address on the form. They will be available on the website soon, and on the
registration table at the next event.

That's it in a nutshell. Speaking of nutshells, don't forget your helmet!

-Vernon