Autocross School

To: "ba-autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Autocross School
From: Vernon Head <vhead@fuelrtm.com>
Date: 06 Feb 2001 09:39:21 -0800
For those of you who have expressed interest in the April 28th School at Golden
Gate Fields, I will bring flyers to the next event. Jerry Mouton will have a
form up on the website any day now that you can also use to register. Here are
some details:

1. The first 40 applicants will be taken. Please don't try to register without
a registration form. Mail it in to the address on the form.

2. The cost is $75 per person.

3. You must be an SCCA member, with a valid membership number.

4. You must have completed at least 2 autocrosses prior to the school.

5. Lunch will be provided.

6. We need instructors. If you want to instruct, please reply to this email.

We've lowered the number of students due to the smaller site, and the fact that
in years past, students have had to wait in long lines to run the courses.

The school this year will try to be more McKamey-like, in that we will be doing
some looking ahead exercises. The school would be best suited for the more
serious autocrossers who really want to learn this sport, hence the above
requirements. See you there!

-Vernon

-