Off-topic, inexpensive computer wanted

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Off-topic, inexpensive computer wanted
From: Alan Dahl <adahl@eskimo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 23:11:23 -0800
28L;56L;84L
;112L;140L;168L;196L;224L;252L;280L;308L;336L;My brother lives down in
Sunnyvale and got involved in a pretty serious motorcycle accident right
after Christmas. He's finally home from the hospital but it will be a
while before he's fully mobile. I thought that it might be nice to find
him an inexpensive computer so he could keep in touch with the family.
Does anyone have an old system lying around gathering dust that they'd
like to sell cheap? Something like a Pentium 133 or 166 would probably
do fine, or since the rest of my family owns Macs, an early iMac might
also be a good choice.

If you have a cheap computer or know someone who does please email me at
adahl@eskimo.com.

Thanks!

- Alan Dahl

Seattle, WA
<x-tabsto
ps>--
--------
  ___   ____     Alan Dahl               | home: adahl@eskimo.com
 /_ /   /  /     Federal Way, WA, USA    | work:
Alan.Dahl@PSS.boeing.com