Re: Cars break, was: Re: Question...

To: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Cars break, was: Re: Question...
From: "James Creasy" <jcre@mozart.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 17:37:09 -0800
after i pulled the arm i discovered it was bent in various interesting and
creative ways.  replacement $50.

i am the first person to break this part.  and it wasnt even at bumpy 3COM,
but super flat marina.  i have a fix in mind though so it wont happen again.

when i finally get some sway bars with my IRS, i will look forward to
breaking those too =)

-james 'stress-tester' creasy