Event Chair/Rookie awards party

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Event Chair/Rookie awards party
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 14:54:49 EST
I have it on good authority that I'll have all or almost all jackets and
shirts next weekend.  Looking at the schedule, it looks like our options are

Sunday Feb 18, after Round 2 (somewhere on the Peninsula.  I'm not sure
everyone will want to stay around all day, though)

Saturday Feb 24 afternoon, possibly at Dave and Busters at The Great Mall in
Milpitas (I'll have to bring my 17 year old niece and 11 year old nephew, as
I'm staying with them in Watsonville that weekend.  Gotta make sure it's okay
with their Mom...)

Saturday afternoon Feb 17 (I'm guessing most of those involved are involved
in the NASA school that day.  I guess I'm not, haven't been asked to
instruct...)

What are the thoughts of those involved?  Others are welcome to attend and
applaud the award recipients...

Charlie Davis

Charlie