RE: Excel 2000 Fun

To: "Derek Butts" <pnc1@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Excel 2000 Fun
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@interwoven.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 01:40:15 -0800
It's very ironic that I read this at 1:30am as I'm still trying to catch up
with my email backlog for taking 2 days off to go to Laguna.  Oh well, the
price I have to pay for my addiction.

BTW, Boxster can do 1:53s on street tires at Laguna and it doesn't need the
4th gear!  It take turn 3 and 5 in second gear.  110mph in 3rd gear is just
insane.  Somebody was smoking something good when they decided to change the
gearing on the '00 Boxster.

--Navid