Re: SFR SCCA 4/28 School is full.

To: Bay Area Autox List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SFR SCCA 4/28 School is full.
From: Vernon Head <vhead@fuelrtm.com>
Date: 14 Feb 2001 16:40:32 -0800
I'm all for it, guys. The trouble is, who's going to do the work? The only
reason I can do even one school is because of considerable help from Kevin
Stevens and E.J. Bayliss. I doubt if they have time to do it again. If someone
else wants to do another school, they are welcome to do it.

It's also been brought up that we would have trouble getting a site, as well as
instructors.

-Vernon