RE: Does this happen to you?

To: "'Sethracer@aol.com'" <Sethracer@aol.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Does this happen to you?
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:20:14 -0800
HELPFUL?! My tires were CLEARLY deflated. Under twenty pounds. I didn't feel
like I was clumsy with the equipment. I felt like I knew what I was doing.
His every question was intended to doubt my ability to put air into the
tires. And this went on for two whole tires until I could no longer be a
good sport about it.

See?! That's the thing. I was TRYING to be nice about it all. I was humoring
his comments, trying to politely let him know that I had it all under
control until finally, I just could not take it any more!

Katie