SCCA Sacramento Chapter Event Announcements

To: Bay Area Net <ba-autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: SCCA Sacramento Chapter Event Announcements
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@kenmitchell.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 09:44:25 -0800
The SCCA Sacramento Chapter has created an announcement group to
announce event information for the renowned award winning Sacramento
Chapter Cup Series events. If you would like to receive messages
regarding up-to-the-minute announcements for the Cup Series, please
subscribe to the announcement group.

This group is only for receiving announcements regarding the Chapter
events. You will not be able to post any messages to the group.

You will need to send a blank e-mail to the following e-mail address:

sacramentochapter-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Leave the subject line and the message body completely blank.

If you have any questions or difficulty signing on let me know and I'll
look into it for you.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
Information & Publicity Director