Re: My timing card got lost today.

To: Alexander Komlik <apkom@crocodile.org>
Subject: Re: My timing card got lost today.
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 19:15:14 -0800
Alexander,
        You can thank several folks:
        1) Dave Rowney for initiating the log sheet at the finish
        2) T&S because they did have your card afterall, but they didn't log in
your second run, which I was able to find on the finish log.
        On the other hand, you have on your card #77, but according to the
finish log, it's really #11. So you wonder why they couldn't find the
card? Wrong number!!!!
--Pat Kelly
P.S. Yes, the card now shows #11, and all three times in the correct
order as you list them.