Re: My timing card got lost today.

To: lollipop@ricochet.net
Subject: Re: My timing card got lost today.
From: Alexander Komlik <apkom@crocodile.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:08:25 -0800
Thanks!

Pat Kelly wrote:
>         On the other hand, you have on your card #77, but according to the
> finish log, it's really #11. So you wonder why they couldn't find the
> card? Wrong number!!!!

Aha! That was just a culture clash then. I did write 11 on the card.
We were tought at school to write digit 1 with that small /
(just like you see it on a computer screen) that makes it look to you
like 7. Seven, on the other hand, we write with little '-' across the
digit in the middle. Sorry. Will try to follow western (or is it just
American?) standards on handwriting digits.