Re: THANKS! (observations from a first time event chair)

To: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: THANKS! (observations from a first time event chair)
From: "Kevin Stevens" <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 20:38:36 -0800
> mph) speeds. An additional factor is, that with the longer course, the
> probability, per run, of a pylon penalty(s) or DNF leading to a red-flag
> increases dis-proportionately as the course length increases.If everthing

I agree with Don's other comments, but I'm not sure about this one.  Usually
there are only two or three spots on a course that accumulate mishaps, and
longer courses don't necessarily have more.  They can, of course, and are
certainly not likely to have fewer trouble spots, so it's a minor point.

KeS