Re: Duhkha

To: Anthony Tabacco <atabacco@california.com>
Subject: Re: Duhkha
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 19:45:09 -0800
Hmmm, maybe he could have had smaller photos and more room? Maybe he
(the editor) didn't read the part of the minutes that says Solo 2 is
bringing in more new members than any other part of the club...or,
maybe, he's planning more coverage in the next issue. But then that
still leaves us #2 in recognition, doesn't it?
I never have liked the designation of the autocross arm of SCCA as "Solo
II." It gives it a second class place right from the start.
--Pat K