SM rocks!

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SM rocks!
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@interwoven.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 19:23:16 -0800
We are averaging 21 entrants for SM and it's not just any 21.  We have
characters like:

Corey "I can beat you with one arm" Smith
Don "quiet point leader" Ebaugh
Ricky "former national champ" Hines
Durk "don't mess with me I have 20 more horses this year" Edwards
Sharon "don't let that mild-mannered exterior fool you" Levy
Jim "the evil M3 driver" Ochi
Katie "are you sure you know what you're doing?" Kelly
Marco "no, this is not Navid's car" Solorio
With occasional appearances from Kit "my mouth writes checks my body can't
cash" Wetzler

Not only the competition is good, we have a lot of fun as we are beating on
each other.  Come on over to SM where the cars are fast, the drivers are
wild, and the course workers are scared.

--Navid