Re: SM rocks!

To: "Dennis & Sherry Armstrong" <miata@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: SM rocks!
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 15:23:16 -0800
Y'know, my wife has a four-seater.  Maybe I could strap a turbo to her
Sebring and play with the SM guys.  Of course I still need to do something
about that AutoStick thingie...

Scot "Thank God Katie Kelly runs SM!" Zediker (well, that's what Charlie "I
built the world's quietest CP car" Davis called me :-b )