RE: Trailers

To: <BA-AUTOX@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Trailers
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@interwoven.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 10:36:56 -0700
Darn Geoff, you were up at Thunderhill last weekend with an AC and I didn't
know it! :(  I could have come and hang out with you instead of sweating it
in >100 degree weather.  I would have loved to check out the 38' canopy on
the 24' trailer also.  How the heck is that possible?!?!

--Navid
Let me know next time you are going up