Re: Trailers

To: BA-AUTOX@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trailers
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 23:03:31 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Tue, 3 Jul 2001, Lawrence Lane wrote:
> Thanks.....I wish they were cheaper to match my budget.

Do they have econo-trailers out there?  I've got one that I got locally
from a guy in PA for $1650 new.  I got the wide model that lets me fit our
CP car and brakes on both axles.  Its a rail type, with the center portion
open, which is really handy when you're at an event and forgot to bring
your lift... :-)

They're definately basic trailers, but I'm really happy with mine.  I
paid for what I wanted.

Mark