Re: Novice?

To: Lawrence Lane <firstcard@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Novice?
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 15:15:36 -0700
Craig put an "N" by his class. As an entrant you have a choice of where
you can run. Both Novice 7 and ASP run at the same time. You didn't put
an "N" by your name, and it's not the scorer's job to read your mind. I
have to assume you meant what you wrote. :) I doubt the "N" would have
made a difference in your finishing position. :(
--Pat K
Chief Scorer