Re: Novice?

To: Lawrence Lane <firstcard@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Novice?
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 15:35:24 -0700
Larry,
        We figured out the nice guy part a long time ago. Your persistence is
amazing, too! No, we can't go back and fix it, but next time, as Katie
suggested, put an N next to your class. You do realize that any repairs
of last Sunday's event would be useless. Getting DNFs for every run
means you scored no points at all. As the old saying goes, "To finish
first, first you must finish." DNF means Did Not Finish. So, there's
always next time. The DNFs probably relate to your spinning out, or
something like that, and not staying on the marked course. A nice
aggressive start...
--Pat Kelly