Desiderata

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Desiderata
From: Kevin Stevens <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 22:35:14 -0700 (PDT)
I'm looking for a couple of things that y'all may be able to help me with:

a)  Having grown tired of my Tahoe's tires flinging mud, sand, snow,
sludge, and the occasional gobbet of flesh all over its satiny flanks,
I've bought a set of Xenon fender flares.  These are a beautifully
designed product, requiring only a bare modicum of mechanical and
stylistic skill for installation.  This I do not possess.  Does anyone
have any suggestion as to a good business or person I can pay a modest sum
to bedizen my beast of burden?

b)  I'd also like a ride at Sunday's event, so that I can at least have
participated in this season's series.  EJ, you flogging that Subaru yet?
AWD Street Tire sounds just the ticket for Oakland.

KeS