Another newbie

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another newbie
From: "The Brain7" <the_brain7@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 21:04:57 -0700
I've finally made the time to get out to an autox event. I got my SCCA
membership several weeks ago but have been unable to attend. I wanna get a
taste before the season's out soooo I'm volunteering for any setup help
required on the 15th at GGF. I am a complete novice so beware. I figure a
day or two helping out and spectating will give me some preparation for my
virgin run. So whoever the chair for that event is (Bryan Nemy?), sign me up
as a worker! :-)

And call me Arnold.

By the way, do I have to get my pic on my membership card? Haven't done that
yet...

-Arnold