Another newbie

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, "The Brain7" <the_brain7@hotmail.com>
Subject: Another newbie
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 12:06:28 -0400

Message text written by "The Brain7"

"By the way, do I have to get my pic on my membership card? Haven't done
that
yet...

-Arnold"

The pic is not necessary.

        Should you acquire a road race-oriented license, you can have your
photo taken and attached at early season races. (Not sure about late-season
races.) It's a nice touch. And once I used mine to identify myself on a air
flight to Canada where they demanded more than my driver's license to prove
I was a U.S. citizen before I could board the plane.

        What everybody needs to do is check off "Crew License" on the
application whenever they join or renew their membership. There's no
additional cost. But the benefit is the insurance coverage at all SCCA
events is the maximum for licensed members. Just check the box.

--John Kelly