Re: CSCC Event this weekend

To: Sean & Jeannine Breese <sjbreese@jps.net>
Subject: Re: CSCC Event this weekend
From: chris kannan <ckannan@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 06:47:55 -0700
Sorry, Sorry. My server has a bad connection at this location.

(Sat) Drive it like you stole it II, too.
and
(Sun) Drive it like you Rented it II, Too.

July 7th and 8th
Mather Field
Open at 7:30am
First car out at 9am
Entry $25/Driver
Tech and Reg 7:30am to 1:30 pm
Run 1, Work 2.....EP,SS, BS, GS, ST-all, SM.
Run 2,  Work 1....AS, CS, DS, ASP, BSP, COBRAS.
COURSE WALK
1:30PM
Run 3, Work 4....ES, FS, ESP, OSP, DP, CP, ALL MODS.
Run 4, Work 3....HS, CSP, DSP, FSP, F125, BP, FP, AP.

Fun runs after groups 2 and 4 if time allows.
(Sunday,  Groups 1 adn 2 switch with 3 and 4)