Fw: CSCC Event this weekend

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>, <bay-dsms@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Fw: CSCC Event this weekend
From: "Debbie Cunningham" <bartsmom@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 19:42:30 -0700
If you folks want to have an absolute BLAST and get some major seat time, be
sure to check out the CSCC autocross at Mather tomorrow (details below).
What a great time!!!

We got 5 runs in plus fun runs!  Really fun and challenging course, nice
smooth grippy surface and wonderfully friendly people!!  I HIGHLY recommend
that you check it out!  Heck, for $25 it's worth it just to have the
priviledge of listening to that fantastic and very creative
announcer...;~))!

Thanks all for a GREAT day!!

Debbie
Eagle Talon TSi