Re: SAVE MONEY, DRIVE FASTER

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SAVE MONEY, DRIVE FASTER
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 15:36:10 -0700 (PDT)
I agree with Katie. Everything on my car is used,
including the car itself, I even have an ex-Lucy sway
bar. Maybe I'll come 5th at Nat's one day!  I cringe
at the the thought of spending $20k+ on a 'toy' like a
Miata.  However, having exactly the right car and
exactly the right equipment goes along way to
improving your belief that you can win. or...

Craig

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/