Re: Stock Classes

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stock Classes
From: David Rowney <daver@uclink4.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 10:55:53 -0700
How do you determine if the shocks are what is worth claiming?  Maybe its
the alignment or tire pressures or overall setup or (most likely) the
DRIVER!! .

Would anyone participate in a class with these rules? Not me. Spend 4 hours
removing struts with special tools at the site (my shop charges $300 for
this)? If my struts are claimed, I have to get my car towed home?  What if
the site closes at 6 PM and we run at 5 PM? What if I have to drive to work
the next day?

Dave