Re: Stock Classes (was: Cheap Gas)

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stock Classes (was: Cheap Gas)
From: "Badertscher, Andy" <AndyB@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 19:59:21 -0700
  If anyone happens to be looking for a 3rd gen 1le Front bar I just happed
to have an ample supply of them for $440 :) Free shipping :)

 After a few days of cruising the local Pick N Pulls I actually stumbled
across a 3rd gen Ws6. 5 minutes and $25 later I had a 36mm front bar and a
wonder bar. So if you are not afraid to get a little dirty there are
bargains out there. Expecially since 3rd gens are now plentiful in junk
yards accross america. Most places I've been to in Fremont, Rancho Cordova,
and Rocklin have ALOT of 3rd gens with most suspension parts still intact.

   Andy Badertscher
Project Lt1 Powered 3rd gen in full swing