Woe is me!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Woe is me!
From: "Jake Hodges" <jake_hodges@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 05:52:33 -0000
So for those of you that like BITTER PAINFUL IRONY, check this out..  You
know those shocks that I was so giddy to get installed on my car?  The ones
that have had me pummeling this message board with stupid questions?  Well
they were supposed to arrive today.  Guess what happened.

WRONG!  The Fed Ex guy showed up right on time.  My heart raced as he handed
me the package!  This is the moment I'd been waiting for!  This is my first
modification to a car!  This is... This is a really light box...

They sent me one shock.

They sent me one front left shock.

I called them.

Backordered.  August 2nd.

I'm sad.

But now on to what Clay said..  I should learn to drive my car before I go
crazy spending money on it.  I'll wait to do the alignment until after I
install the shocks.  By then I may have a better idea of what it will do for
me and what questions to ask.  Thank you all for your help!