Re: OK to patch a race tire?

To: "Jason Liao" <jhliao@entic.net>, <ba-f-body@lists.f-body.org>,
Subject: Re: OK to patch a race tire?
From: "Debbie Cunningham" <bartsmom@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 19:43:52 -0700
Hi Jason!

I've had to do that on the way to an event.  It was my birthday...and my
first event with race tires.  NO WAY I was going to let a nail stop me.
;~))...Luckily, it was discovered on the way.  Can't remember whether it was
plugged or patched...But I never had a problem afterwards.  Just threw out
the corded tires...HTH.

Debbie
'95 Eagle Talon TSi
'88 Honda CRX~~soon to be an axer??