Fw: Feline homelessness

To: <bay-dsms@yahoogroups.com>, "BayArea Team.Net"
Subject: Fw: Feline homelessness
From: "Debbie Cunningham" <bartsmom@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 19:54:00 -0700
So sorry for the non DSM and non ax content...But an old buddy of mine is
finally taking the plunge.  Of course he is stirring up trouble already by
kicking out the cat!!  Hmmm...  ;-)

If anybody knows anybody who might be interested in taking this kitty home
with them, please reply to me personally.  I'd do it myself, but I am
currently doing the hospice thing for my 16 year old cat who has cancer.  I
think another animal in the house would push him over the edge...Thanks for
you time and any help!

Debbie