Correct tire temps Was: Dry Ice

To: Eljssp8@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Correct tire temps Was: Dry Ice
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:42:23 -0700 (PDT)
Any insights as to the best/correct operating
temperature for tires?

At cold events I try and keep my tires warm, at hot
events I try and keep them cool - but this is all seat
of the pants.  It would be nice to know what the right
temp to be at is and take pyrometer readings to make
sure I'm therabouts.

Craig

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/