Re: 15' front, 16' rear...better performance?

To: rnoll98@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: 15' front, 16' rear...better performance?
From: "Clifford Richardson" <the_brain7@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 14:06:16 -0700
Thanks for your detailed response. I'll be looking up the Hoosier website.

I drive a '97 318i. The power drop is considerable comparing it to the Talon
Tsi I had before. Specs are 138hp with torque 133lbs/ft with an automatic
transmission. You are right though, I do need a lot of seat time. I want to
wear down my current tires before upgrading. The Pilots still have thousands
of miles to go.

So going up to 16" will put me in a different class? The 15s are stock I
believe and I am currently in H-Stock.

btw, I ordered my SoloII rules handbook earlier this morning...

-Arnold
"Gee, Brain. What are we going to do tonight?"
"Same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try and take over the world!"