RE: 15' front, 16' rear...better performance?

To: "Clifford Richardson" <the_brain7@hotmail.com>, <mrclem@telocity.com>,
Subject: RE: 15' front, 16' rear...better performance?
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 15:16:37 -0700
Stiffer is usually better, but only to a point because if you get it too
stiff your traction will suffer. And if you change one end of the car
without touching the other end, the relative difference between front and
rear will change the handling. Stickier rear with same front will probably
increase understeer. This could be good or bad, depending on what you want.
However, my guess is that it won't make much difference.